Bruce Popper provides sophisticated, client-tailored, tax efficient estate, asset protection, business succession, and charitable planning strategies to high net worth clientele of many highly regarded financial institutions in the United States. His responsibilities include face-to-face meetings with clients and their advisors to assess planning needs and objectives, analyze supplied data and develop strategies for plan implementation through client-selected practitioners.Read Full Bio.
WEALTH ADVISORY GROUP PLANNING SPECIALISTS
- Top 5 New Year’s Estate Planning Resolutions December 17, 2019
- IS DO NOTHING A STRATEGY? July 9, 2019
- Year-End Planning Suggestions December 6, 2018
- Retirement Vehicle of the Fortune 500: Deferred Compensation Plans November 2, 2018
- Planning in 2018: Now What? August 28, 2018