Bruce Rothbard provides sophisticated, client-tailored, tax efficient estate, asset protection, business succession and charitable planning strategies to the high net worth clientele of many highly regarded financial institutions in the United States. His responsibilities include face-to-face meetings with clients and their financial advisors to assess planning needs and objectives, analyze supplied data and develop strategies for plan implementation through client-selected practitioners.Read Full Bio.
WEALTH ADVISORY GROUP PLANNING SPECIALISTS
- IS DO NOTHING A STRATEGY? July 9, 2019
- Year-End Planning Suggestions December 6, 2018
- Retirement Vehicle of the Fortune 500: Deferred Compensation Plans November 2, 2018
- Planning in 2018: Now What? August 28, 2018
- Estate Planning and The Forgotten Client June 20, 2018